Using og-analytics as a jar in an ant project

Is there a recommended way to build/import og-analytics as a jar? I’m interested in incorporating some of the pricing routines into my application, but it’s not clear to me what I need to do to make that happen. I understand from some of the discussion here that og-maths may be incorporate into og-analytics at some point, but that hasn’t happened yet?

I guess I’m wondering how to package og-analytics as a jar and what dependency jars I should import into my ant-based application (non-maven, non-ivy, so I need the library and dependency jars directly).

Thanks, looking forward to giving the library a try, looks great.

Once having built everything at the top level according to the instructions, change directory to OG-Platform/projects/OG-Analytics, run ‘ant resolve’.

If you take a look in the lib directory, you will have

classpath.jar
jar/
source/
javadoc/

The classpath.jar just contains the (exceedingly long) classpath to access all the jars within the other directories. If you include this directory structure and reference that jar, you should be good to go. Note that include the jar directory there are many jars you probably don’t actually need, so you might want to experiment with pruning out things you obviously won’t require.

In future we’ll try and come up with a minimal analytics-only package, but for now this is the way to go.

Best Regards,

Jim